Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

a [Video] Let's Test

3 years ago

I don't understand German, but seems like a mod review of Mini and Micro Machines? Awesome, I'm happy to see it! It looks like it covers all of the machines, and basically everything the mod has to cover :D

3 years ago

The video is now available with English subtitles.

3 years ago

Are you satisfied with my video? Can I ask you to subscribe to my YouTube channel?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hm, your video does actually highlight some oddities I either forgot or didn't notice. The Mini miners do seem like they should be slower, to match the slower Mini assembler and Mini Furnace. I might have forgotten to change the mining speed there.

As for why Mini's are slower, and Micro's are equal to the original machine... Well, the Micro recipe is double the base machine, and the tech should also cost double, so it's just a smaller entity version.

The Mini machines were balanced around something else.. I think 2/3 the cost, 2/3 the speed, and 2/3 power requirements. Maybe the numbers could use some tweaks.

I suppose I can sub, if you like. I definitely appreciate the video, so thanks

New response