Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Problem with Mini Machines and mod "Storage Tank Mk2"

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hey Kryzeth, huge fan of your Mini machines mod; and now you released Micro Machines? Oh man tonight is going to be a long night... :-)

Anyway, just a quick heads up, I had an error similar to another user:

====

Message: Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "mini-tank-1" (storage-tank): next_upgrade (mini-tank-2) must have the same fast_replacable-group (storage-tank !=pipe).

Mods to be disabled: * mini-machines

====

I explored by disabling/enabling mods until I found the culprit, which was "Storage Tank Mk2". I like Mini Machines more than Storage Tank Mk2 so I disabled it for now, but just wanted to give you a heads up so that you might look into that.

Interestingly enough, there was NO problem with Micro Machine compatibility with this mod, just Mini Machines.

Ultimately it's not a big deal, Storage Tank Mk2 is not a lifesaver or anything, but wanted to bring it to your attention anyway.

Thanks so much for these mods!!!

3 years ago

Alright, not sure when compatibility with Optera's Storage Tank Mk2 had broken, but it's been fixed as of v7.1.13

I'm glad you've been enjoying these mods!

Of course, micro machines could never cause any errors with storage tanks... because there are no micro tanks lol. I was thinking about which machines I could feasibly place into 1x1 tile, and storage tanks.. don't really fit. They'd just become a fat pipe at that point, which... maybe not such a bad thing... but it seems weird to me

3 years ago

Confirmed fixed, thank you!

New response