Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Not a bug?] Bonus Technology Combined Modules

3 years ago

Does this mod work with Krastario 2's combined modules for the miniture beacons?

3 years ago

Can't say specifically, but it should in theory?

If Kras2 modifies the vanilla beacons to be able to use combined modules, then the mini beacons should inherit this property (since they're basic copies of the vanilla beacons)

3 years ago

Hmm all right so I got around to testing it and the combined modules don't work/can't be put into the miniture beacons. "Combined Module 1/2 cannot be placed in mini beacon." Same with mini assemblers. Regular assemblers work.

Interestingly enough the regular normal sized beacons also don't allow the combined modules either after testing.

This is with Krastario 2, 18.40.

3 years ago

Hm, if they give productivity, that would explain why they can't be placed in beacons. For assemblers, either it's loading after mine, so I can't copy the changes, or my code is not properly copying that property. Will look into this later

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I was about to ask about this issue (just now looking into it) and there was definitely no "combined modules" in Krastorio 2. Judging by your posts here and here, looks like it was a different mod

New response