Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed!] Appears that 18.20 upgrade broke Mini Machines?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Likely you're already aware, but just a quick heads up. Mini-machines 7.1.6.

Last night I was playing with no problems, 12 hours later (after Factorio's 18.20 update auto-installed) mini-machines is breaking during game load. I tested by rolling back to 18.19 (mini machines loaded fine), then updating back to 18.20 (failed).

I can't seem to determine where the failure log is saved, and for some reason Factorio doesn't allow me to copy-paste the failure message, but likely you have it as well.

I love this mod, so thank you so much for keeping it going!

4 years ago

Tried again to copy the text, but again Factorio doesn't allow copying the failure message. Here's a screencap though, if that helps:

https://imgur.com/a/qJmzQxo

4 years ago

Hm, that's one of my custom errors.. I don't actually use many of those in my code, and they hardly ever go off.. this one seems to have been generated by the technology portion of my code...

This error should signify that there is no technology which unlocks that machine (electric mining drill). Which makes sense.. the only technology that used to unlock drills was in one of the old tutorials, which they recently said they were pruning. Hmm... will need to think of a more long-term solution, but I can make a simple patch for now.

Should be fixed as of v7.1.7

4 years ago

Hey @Kryzeth - That indeed fixed it! I went back to 18.20, updated your Mini Machines, it worked like a charm. Back in business.

Thanks for the fast fix, and thanks again for this wonderful mod!

4 years ago

Sweet, glad to hear it!

New response