Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Error

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

For me give it to this error:
The given spirite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottem=32x32).:mini-machines/graphics/refubery/bobs/mini-refinery-1.png
And Yes i use the Bobs mods.

Ok thats not good. Mod is not Combatible to the reverse-factory. I play the Seablock and this mod are really helpfull. can you pls make a fix for this, or must the user for the reverse-factory mod make any fix?

4 years ago

That's odd... are you using any other kind of graphic replacer mod? I have tested with bobs mods alone, and with ShinyBobGFX, and it loads up fine.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Edit: My New Problem is i can not finish The Tech For Research mini-miner-1

Here is a Screen:
https://ibb.co/syG8Y97

I Have Build 1 Lab,and can not finish this.
Ok For now i fixed it With creative-mod. Thats not the best fix, for now work^^

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hmm, okay, I've also tested bobs/shiny/angels with Reverse Factory, and it works fine. Seems that you're using Seablock, which I have actually never tested with... I'm not entirely sure how stable that mod is to begin with, when combined with mods that it isn't expecting.

4 years ago

Its work now fine. First who use it give me the Error. I have put the Mod out and in and Works with no error. All fine Thanks for your support. This have he self fixed^^

New response