Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
10 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Already Implemented] Give us the ability to select versions

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The new update broke the chemical plant's shadow, now I can't roll back the update and play on my mini-machines dependent world

3 second edit: wrong topic, I wanted to use suggestion

4 years ago

Just uploaded a couple of updates, some involving the chemical plant. Tested with vanilla and bobs, the chemical plant shadow works perfectly, but if the issue isn't fixed for you with the latest version (v7.0.4), then you can download the previous versions from the mod portal, under the Downloads section.

Not sure if you can do that from in-game, so you'll probably have to manually place it in the correct folder yourself (AppData > Roaming > Factorio > Mods). If you should be able to download previous versions from in-game, and this mod isn't allowing you to, then I'd have to look into that.

New response