Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Error while running setup

4 years ago

Screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927507653

Message: Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "mini-tank-1" (storage-tank): next_upgrade (mini-tank-2) must have the same fast_replacable-group (storage-tank !=pipe).

Mods to be disabled:
* mini-machines

4 years ago

Hm, interesting. Looks like it copied the tank 1 and wasn't expecting a tank 2. Do you have a mod that isn't on the list of mods in the description that might be affecting the storage tank 1, or adding a storage tank 2+?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hm, interesting. Looks like it copied the tank 1 and wasn't expecting a tank 2. Do you have a mod that isn't on the list of mods in the description that might be affecting the storage tank 1, or adding a storage tank 2+?

It seems Bob's Logistics mod has several Storage Tank tiers.

4 years ago

Well that's new. Thank you very much for reporting back, I'll get to work on this (and many other things) starting tomorrow

4 years ago

No problem! Thank you for working on a fix so quickly!

4 years ago

Okay, I'm not getting this error when running just full bobs and mini machines by themselves. I also totally misread the error; the problem is that for some reason, either mini tank 1 or mini tank 2 are in the "pipe" fast replaceable group, instead of the "storage-tank" group. Not sure what mod is doing that or why, but I don't think it's bobs.

I've attempted a potential fix by forcing all mini tanks to be the same replaceable group, but there likely will still be errors (stemming from the changes of this unknown mod, and why it's set the storage tanks to "pipe" fast replaceable group). So tell me if v6.2.11 works, or if there's a new error.

New response