Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Given sprite rectangle error

4 years ago

Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=1050x0, right_bottom=1400x219) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=1248x222).: base/graphics/entity/chemical-plant/hr-chemical-plant-shadow.png

Mods to be disabled:
mini-machines

4 years ago

Occurs on 0.17.67 with no other mods enabled.

4 years ago

Can confirm, all of a sudden it's no longer working.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

OH, I knew exactly what happened the moment I read the changelog for the latest update; they changed the chemical plant graphics. Something about those new graphics is different and messed up the resizing functions. Will have to fix when I get back home.

4 years ago

Alright, should be fixed as of v6.2.8

4 years ago

I still get the error message deimosian stated 3 days ago. I am using v6.2.8. Cna you have annother look on that issue please?

Thanl you.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Are you sure this isn't being caused by another mod? I know that it's working in a mostly vanilla modpack, but haven't tested with bobs/angels, shinybobs/angels, or pyanodons, since they are currently in the process of fixing their own errors.

Could you try testing without mini machines, to see if it really is my mod causing the error? I do have some resizing functions that may be trying to modify other mods' incorrect sprite sizes, causing the error again.

Alternatively... the other mod may have already updated, and I haven't fixed compatibility with them. So I might need a modlist if removing mini machines prevents the error.

4 years ago

I use mini machines, works fine for me.

4 years ago

This seems to have popped up again.

Running Factorio 0.18.11
Mini Machine 7.0.1
Bob Assembly 0.18.1

Am posting in Bob's forums as well, but loading just Mini Machines, turning off mini Chem plants then allow Mini + Bob's to run together. If I turn on Mini Chem Plant, I get the same error. Also if I disable Bob's Chem Plants, no error. So it seems to be isolated to just having Mini Chem turned on with Bob's Chem plants.

Thanks!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Sounds like bob updated chemical plant graphics again. Will try to fix when I get back later today

EDIT: Fixed as of v7.0.3

4 years ago

Thanks Kryzeth! I posted the same in Bob's forums, so hopefully there will be no issues going forward.

Cheers!

New response