Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Pending?] Mini Radars with Big Brother tech

4 years ago

The radar enhancing technology of the Big Brother mod does not affect the mini radars.

I was wondering if it would be possible to patch this?

4 years ago

Is the Big Brother mod the one that adds higher tiers of radars? Oh, never mind, it somehow adds radar efficiency and amplification? Making the same radar simply faster and wider? Wow, that's... interesting. I'll have to take a look and see how it works.

I also see there's a bobs mods patch as well, they must be doing something to add this functionality to the bobs radars. Hopefully, it's just as simple as adding the mini radars to the effects list of the radar technology, because otherwise...

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Okay, that looks... complicated. I'm not entirely sure how the base mod works, and the bobs mods patch version just copy-pastes the same thing, but adds a few more conditions for mk2 and up.

Maybe I could copy the patch mod, and add the mini-radars to the list instead, but that feels... ehh... I dunno. Maybe it's necessary. There seems to be a ton of unreferenced code in both mods, which makes me even more hesitant to blindly copy-paste.

If anybody more versed in the big brother mod (or coding in general) comes across this thread, I wouldn't mind some assistance. I'll put this on low priority for now, since it's more to enhance compatibility, than it is to prevent an incompatibility.

4 years ago

Sounds good, thanks for taking a look

New response