Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
10 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Error with loading 'copyMixer'?

4 years ago

Failed to load mods: mini-machines/func.lua495: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value) stack traceback:
mini-machines/func.lua495: in function 'copyMixer'
mini-machines/data-final-fixes.lua: 196: in main chunk

I dont speak Lua so I got no clue what this means or how to find a solution

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hmmm, seems that there is some kind of error in one of my functions (copyMixer), where it's trying to do something to a value that doesn't exist. That function is supposed to copy an existing metal mixing furnace, and turn it into a mini mixer. Either bobs mods or shinybobgfx have updated and changed something about the metal mixing furnace graphics, or there is some other mod affecting the icons.

I'm currently in the process of rewriting this mod, and I've completely gotten rid of that function, so I'll probably just release the new version, instead of trying to fix the current live version.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention; forces me to stop procrastinating about the update. Hopefully, I should have an update that fixes the issue before next Monday.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

thanks so much
shinybobgfx also has some kind of error that prevents it from launching, something about the solar panel sprite's field layers and a separate issue with the data-updates.lua32 also having a stack traceback, but that's an issue I'll leave for that mod's author

4 years ago

So I've released the update to this mod, which should hopefully solve any issues? I've tried playing with bobsmods, ShinyBobGFX, and ShinyIcons, and haven't noticed a problem between them. Just some icons are out of place (due to ShinyIcons not being updated for my current version yet)

New response