Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Error with Bob's Assembly

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I am getting this message with Bob's assembly machines mod:
failed to load mods:mini machines/data-final-fixes.lua:723: attempt to index field 'mini-assembler-2'(a nil value)
stack traceback:
mini machines/data-final-fixes.lua:723:in main chunk

This seemed to happen with the last version of Bob's assemblers (0.17.4). I am using the latest 0.17 (0.17.43, build 45140,win64,steam). If you have time, can you please take a look. If I downgrade to 6.1.1 it works fine. Thanks for the hard work, love this mod!

4 years ago

Ah, I'm just about to go to sleep.. was this very recent? I'm pretty sure I've been testing using Bob's 0.17.4 and I just fixed some issues with bobs and shiny, so unless the Factorio devs just uploaded 0.17.43....

I'll take a look tomorrow night

4 years ago

No rush. Like I said, dropping to the older version works. Thanks for checking!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hmmm... do you happen to have mini assemblers disabled under the mod settings?

It looks like I missed a certain condition just before that line of code, checking for specific mods and mod settings, but forgot to check that mini assemblers existed before applying specific changes to those mini assemblers.

EDIT: Should be fixed as of v6.1.5

New response