Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Beautiful but...

4 years ago

I appreciate the recent adds, and the Shiny gfx that went into them.

But there's a little problem: some of the furnaces (I'm looking at the Mini Metal Mixing now) have a weird hovering fan animation thing going on.

4 years ago

Ahh, I can guess what the issue is. I tried reusing a certain function to copy the entities, but not all entities have all the same parts. Sounds like the fan went unedited, so I'll have to edit the function to accommodate it. Shouldn't be too difficult; thanks for the report.

4 years ago

Should be fixed as of v6.1.4

However, with ShinyBobGFX, the primary fans on the chemical and metal mixing furnaces may appear slightly off-center to the sprite, but it's close enough that it shouldn't be noticeable with alt-view enabled. Similarly, the secondary fan on the metal mixing furnace appears on both the regular and mini variants of the machine, so that issue will have to be resolved by that mod's author (Zombiee)

New response