Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Not A Bug] Mod Manger automatically downloads ver. 5.1.1

4 years ago

Noticed that the version was out of date when I installed lightorio and it broke mini machines.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

That's... odd. Are you playing on Factorio 0.16? Because that's the latest version I have released for 0.16; my mod version 6.0.0 and up are all for Factorio 0.17

4 years ago

Ahhh, yes. I am in 0.16.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yeah, sorry about that, I don't really support the older versions of the game, just keep moving on to the latest version.
If something's broken... well, you can update to Factorio 0.17 by enabling experimental updates on Steam; I'm pretty sure lightorio is also updated to 0.17, as have most other mods, so it should be safe to update.
This is assuming you've just installed the game, or are just starting to get a modlist together; if you are currently adding mods to an existing map, then you should probably just finish that map on 0.16, before starting a new map on 0.17; there's quite a few recipe differences that might shut down your current builds.

New response