Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Startup crash 0.16

5 years ago

https://imgur.com/Pz2Jyyx
Getting this error with this mod enabled.

5 years ago

Hmmm, seems like some mod has altered the vanilla chemical plant, and screwed up one of my functions. I've tested bobs mods and vanilla, (haven't tried testing settings), so any other mods you have that might alter the chemical plant?

If you have the "Show mod owners in tooltips" setting enabled, then you can hover over the chemical plant (with mini machines disabled, of course) and see what mods are affecting the chemical plant.

5 years ago

https://imgur.com/nttuGmD not sure which one is causing it :D

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Oh dear. I didn't even realize some of those mods had updated. This... might take a while.

EDIT: Weekend ran out, so I probably won't be able to get to this until next weekend. If anyone else has a similar issue, please report it here, will seriously help narrow down the incompatibility issue.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Wait, you're using Bobs, Angels, Omni... and Factorio Extended Plus? Are those two sets even compatible? I thought Factorio Extended Plus was just a more vanilla version of what Bobs mods do? And I don't think Angels supports Factorio Extended in any capacity.

EDIT: Okay, I tried almost all of these mods together, and unless the issue is Lightorio, Noxys Stack Multiplier, or Unrestricted Productivity Module, then I just can't reproduce this error.

My personal suggestion is to remove some of these superfluous mods. Factorio Extended Plus is entirely unnecessary alongside Bobs mods, since they add the same things, but in different crafting menu tabs. Mini Machines doesn't, and won't support Factorio Extended Plus in any way, so I recommend just dropping it entirely from this modlist. Maybe it'll fix the issue?

5 years ago

Yeah, it was lightorio, suddenly. Fixed now.

5 years ago

Ahhh, I didn't notice by the name, but is Lightorio the mod that makes everything have a light inside of it? That definitely might screw things up for this mod, although I'm surprised it's the chemical plant specifically causing the issues.

Knowing is half the battle, so I should be able to fix this little incompatibility. Many thanks for testing this, I don't like leaving issues incomplete.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Compatibility with Lightorio should be working now, as of v6.0.2

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Another update that will affect this modlist; as of v6.1.0, Mini Machines is fully compatible with Factorio Extended Plus; however, using FXP alongside Bobsmods will most likely crash the game. Pick one or the other; both mods add and modify the same machines, and load order cannot be determined by this mod to know which one takes priority.

New response