Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g DyWorld

5 years ago

Can you make your mod compatible with DyWorld?

5 years ago

Hmm, I can't say that I've tried DyWorld yet, but I'll look into the issues. Apparently both of my mods are incompatible all of a sudden.

5 years ago

I have reason to believe that DyWorld itself is causing this incompatibility due to its replacement of other mods' recipes. From my Reverse Factory mod, I have noticed that it is replacing all instances of assembling machine 1 with an undefined "dyworld-stone-assembling-electric", which causes an error on startup for that mod.

It appears that there are many more replacements under his "dycompa" folder, which may affect the various machines from this mod, when used in conjunction with DyWorld and potentially other mods (bobs). I was not able to reproduce any error with just DyWorld and Mini Machines.

New response