Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Missing graphics file: hr-assembling-machine-3-pipe-E.png

6 years ago

Copied from my Factorio log file.
13.124 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1087: File not found: skan-advanced-mining/graphics/entity/assembling-machine-3/hr-assembling-machine-3-pipe-E.png

Is there a pre-requisite for this mod? Haven't been able to use this mod for awhile.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Uhh, that's not from this mod. There must be some incompatibility between this and whatever "skan-advanced-mining" is.

Hmm, I think I can see the problem; they must be overwriting some graphic for assembling machine t3, but not defining all the files for it; thus when mini machines attempts to copy and shrink.. it fails.

But assuming this mod is using these graphics, it should be failing to load, even without mini machines?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

OH, I see the problem now. This... person, is overwriting the vanilla function that creates the pipes for entities and reroutes them to his own directory, which doesn't contain the proper files for all entities that use pipe covers.

This problem is most definitely on their end, not mine. I need that vanilla function so I can properly copy machines, there's no way for me to fix it on my end if he is overwriting the function before I can use it. If mini machines hasn't worked for you in a while, then it must be because of this other mod screwing things up.

I suggest reporting the issue to them, telling them to rename this pipecoverspictures function, or (what I recommend, because that mod author doesn't seem to be very active) just using bobs mods instead. If you don't want the recipe overhaul that comes with bobs mods, then just use bobmining. The recipe overhauls are optional references, not required to use the higher tiers of mining drills, assembling machines, etc that come from his other mods.

6 years ago

Thank you for your time. I'll look into it and contact the other mod's Author.

New response