Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Have this error with the latest version

6 years ago

Everything worked fine before the update with all my current mods. This message appears now https://ibb.co/cOKkpx.

6 years ago

Yeah that was my bad. I had to change a lot of conditions for using mini, bobs, and angels that involved the refinery and chemical plants. My checks were a little off, but they should hopefully be fixed in v5.0.5

6 years ago

Unfortunately I'm still getting it with 5.0.5. 5.0.3 works fine still.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Alright, just for some more information, do you have the tech tree setting enabled (in 5.0.3), and are you running any of bobs or angels mods?

EDIT: You wouldn't happen to be using angels petrochem, but not bobs mods, would you?
EDIT2: Yup, that was the issue. I have no idea why you would be using angels refining and petrochem without bobs, but I got the error to pop for me like that. Guess I can't just assume petrochem users are bobs users.

Should be fixed in v5.0.6

6 years ago

Hmmm.... I don't use bobs modules so that could be it, have all the other bob mods though.

6 years ago

Either way 5.0.6. works, lol. Also this mod is great, makes things so much neater looking... Thank you very much. Very quick with the updates too.

6 years ago

How odd.. maybe a setting somewhere.. well at the very least, I'm glad it finally worked. And thanks, I'm glad you like it! I like having no errors in my mods :D

New response