Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Bug?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

It's time for me to eat something unpleasant. This time I made sure every hr_version reference had a check just before its usage. Should be up soon, although I'm fixing some other issues found with angels petrochem

EDIT: Hopefully fixed as of v5.0.4?

6 years ago

Unfortunately
https://ibb.co/nRybBc

6 years ago

Okay, well at least the hr_version bug is gone.. Are you using any overhaul mods which might affect the vanilla assembling machine?

6 years ago

After 5.0.4 situation didn'd change (((.
Yes, I use ~100 mod.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I mean specifically, because I have personally tested most of the big mods, especially bobs and angels, but also aai industry and pyanodons. I haven't tested omni, or anything like factorio extended or 5dims, so if you're using any of those...

EDIT: So it seems some other mod might be adding pipes to the vanilla t1 assembler, which the mini assembler then copies, but is not scaled properly to handle it (I have to apply those manually).

I applied the pipefix to mini assembler 1's, and there doesn't seem to be any visual changes; it still works the same as it did before, except now, it should overwrite any copied pipe data. So hopefully fixed in v5.0.5. Super emphasis on "hopefully"

6 years ago

That right!

New response