Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] attempt to index field 'hr_version' (a nil value) error

6 years ago

No idea what's causing this error, but that's the error I'm getting.

6 years ago

same error

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Are there any mods you two are using in common? I have played using this mod along with all of bobs and angels, shiny mods, pycoal, and yuoki, among many other common mods. I haven't tested with omnimods, and that's the only other popular "big mod" I can think of that might affect things (excluding copymods like 5dims or FactorioExtended)

But yeah, since I can't reproduce this error, I'd need both modlists to see what the issue is

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I've run into the error as well. I suspect it's a recent change in Bob's that's causing this for me. Here's the traceback:

72.033 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: __mini-machines__/func.lua:776: attempt to index field 'hr_version' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __mini-machines__/func.lua:776: in function 'fixEntity'
    __mini-machines__/func.lua:342: in function 'reduce'
    __mini-machines__/func.lua:65: in function 'miniaturize'
    __mini-machines__/data-final-fixes.lua:71: in main chunk

Which at the top-level points to (in data-final-fixes.lua):

if mini.chemplant then
    if mini.bobs.chemplant then
        miniaturize("chemical-plant","mini-chemplant",4) -- this line

Commenting out the miniaturize line worked as a workaround for me, while sacrificing mini-chemplants, ofc.

4 years ago

Hmm, I'll look into this later. I thought I added checks for all the hr_version stuff, but I might have overlooked something when updating for the new vanilla chem plant graphics.

4 years ago

Ah, I see the issue is not with base bobs, but with shiny bobs. Should be fixed as of v6.2.10

4 years ago

Thanks for the fix!

New response