Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b There's a comma error

6 years ago

In mini-machines_5.0.0\migrations\mini-machines_4.0.9 on lines 6, 12, and 21, the commas at the end of the lines must be removed as they cause a syntax error that doesn't allow the game to load.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I was wondering what you meant for a second, since the 4.0.9 lua migration doesn't even have that many lines, but then I realized you were talking about the json. I'm surprised this hasn't been caught until now? Maybe Factorio 0.16 changed something or something... Fixing now

EDIT: Fixed, hopefully. I only tested that the game could still boot and load into a map. But it could do that for me already, so I wouldn't know if this issue is fixed or not.

6 years ago

It may have been a weird issue with another mod I guess? Either way, I've been fiddling with mods on a new map with the .16 update and after making the changes it works perfectly with no issues.

New response