Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
9 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Macro Machines

6 years ago

Will you add Macro Machines soon?
Perhaps they could be a tad faster (Since they're a bit bigger) but cost a bit more.
It would make factory setups cooler and more flexible.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Well, for that, there's always this mod, although it won't have the same macro machines as I have mini machines. This should be easy enough for me to implement, though there would be some reasons why I don't; mainly that the machines don't look very good when their graphics are enlarged like that, and that the crafting menu will look even more cluttered (at least, for non vanilla).

However... if you don't use bobs mods, I -could- add this as an alternative. But with bobs and mini/macro, there'd be mini assembler 1-6, assembler 1-6, and then macro assembler 1-6, AND electronics assembler 1-3 (if you have those enabled) all in one row... it wouldn't look pretty.

New response