Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Recipe inconsistency (Round 2)

Hi, me again.
Love this mod, since it allows for some crazy compact builds!

Anyway, remember the issue I posted a while back with the mini Oil Refinery recipe?
Well, turns out it's happening again, though with the mini Chemical Plant, Electrolyzer, and Storage Tanks this time.

The difference is it's occurring with all levels of the aforementioned machines; each level requires a full-sized version of the previous tier, as opposed to the mini variant.

I tried to fix it myself, but just ended up getting this error:
Failed to load mod "mini-machines": mini-machines/data-final-fixes.lua:455: attempt to index field 'icons' (a nil value)

...even though that line was unchanged.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Ahhh... I'm so bad. Adding things and not checking that they work properly x_X

Yeah, that's probably due to ShinyBobs or ShinyIcons. There's a super specific way to get them to work properly, something about layered icons and such. Will fix. Also, always glad to have helped with the crazy builds!

EDIT: Ohh, I see the problem. I'm pretty sure the problem is the function ReplaceIngred itself. That code at line 455 is about changing the icon properties of a recipe, which is necessary for ShinyIcons/Bobs, or it would give a similar error. But after running a recipe through ReplaceIngred, it reverts back to recipe.icon, breaking that line. Not entirely sure why.

But either way, fixed it. Just had to delete those lines, which were no longer necessary.

Great, glad to hear it's fixed! Thanks again!

New response