Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

a Complete rewrite for 0.15 incoming

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Decided to stop hardcoding everything and simply deepcopy from original locations for Factorio 0.15. Latest changes to miner and high resolution graphics basically broke all of my hard coded entities lol. This is probably better for the long run, as it meshes better with certain config options.

I'm also interested in using the new in-game mod settings to control this mod.

7 years ago

Thank you for this. Love using your mod.

Can I make a suggestion though? There is a mod or two like the Free Real Estate mod which feature T-shape pipes leading outward next to each other.

This means you can attach pipes to the side of said machine's output pipe or simple use a ground pipe to avoid connection. Perhaps you can add curved pipes to your mod to avoid adding output pipes on the end?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Suggestions are always accepted! I actually just updated the mod to (almost) its former glory. No bobs or shinybobs compatibility yet, as they have not updated to 0.15. BUT! Config options are available once again for many things via the new in-game mod settings, including balance tweaks, tech tree, and individual machine toggles.

Now as for your suggestion.. I'll have to take a look at that mod, I have not heard of it.

EDIT: Just checked it out, very.. interesting. A Factorissimo clone, that you can select to spawn a pipe in the outside world. Hmm... I'm not sure that I can use anything from it.

Maybe I'm not entirely clear on the suggestion, but if it's for the mini refineries (their output) in vanilla, you can output directly to an underground pipe in the center output, and use regular pipe for the other two outputs to avoid mixing fluids.

The flow control mod already has some good custom pipes, including straight and elbow pipes, which can only connect in specific locations. I don't think I need to add anything pipe-specific for this mod, when that mod already exists.

New response