Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Unable to change the config. file.

7 years ago

When disabling balance changes made to mini-machines I get an error message saying :Failed to load mod "mini-machines 3.2.0" mini-machines/data-updates.lua:135:attempt to index field 'mini-machines-2 (a nil value). Am I doing something wrong or is it the mod?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Oop. One thing I didn't really test after the last update was messing with config values. I'm pretty sure it's on my end.. somewhere. I'll have to check and see, but it probably has something to do with the attempt at shinybobs compatibility I made in the last update not checking something.. or something. I'll test and see

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Hmmm... I think I'd need to know the exact config changes, and perhaps also a modlist.. specifically if you have any of bobs mods, angels mods, or similar mods that might affect the base versions of mini-machines.

I tried loading just mini machines v3.2.0 and Factorio v0.14.22 with the config set to disable balance changes, and I got the desired effect of mini machines having no balance tweaks. That is definitely a weird error; usually Factorio will say that an entity or an item doesn't exist, not just a field. Furthermore, I don't define or reference a field called "mini-machines-2" anywhere in my code, especially not at line 135 of data-updates.lua.

But as far as I can tell, it's working just fine.. It has to be some other mod or perhaps combination of mods that's doing weird things. So modlist?

New response