Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Bobs Miners

7 years ago

i'm not sure it's that mod but after i updated few, including MiniMachines, i got this error.
[Item with name "bobs-area-mining-drill-1/2/3.. that's random" does not exist"]

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Is this in an existing game? Because of the amount of miners added by bobs mods when combined with the mini miners introduced by this mod, there was too much clutter in the crafting menu. Instead of making mini-area-miners, I simply tried to disable bobs' area mining drills recipe and technology. You can fix by editing config.lua inside this mod; set both mini.miner and mini.removearea to false.

Could I get a mod list just in case? It could just be that I didn't properly remove the miners from an existing game, or it could be some other mod trying to reference the area mining drills for some reason. I only tested with new games.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

modlist... it's so long :P
i got this error while loading a game, not the save
from what you write i guess your mod is conflicting with ShinyBobs

let's try to edit the config then

Nope. Same error

Modlist: http://pastebin.com/tdfdj114

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Holy crap, that is a lot. You have all of bobs mods, angels mods, AND dytech and yuoki AND science cost tweaker and marathon on top of everything? Jeeez... this will make it difficult to-
...nope, it's all my bad. I made the config option but I didn't actually check the option before removing things. Will release bugfix shortly. You'll have to re-change the configs after updating (limitation of Factorio modding)

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Look on "TrueFalse" thing
DyTech is disabled xD
Also, in ShinyBobs, colors of some machines are changed. Can you make it somehow that they are same for mini ones when there is ShinyBobs ON?

And thanks :p

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

IT'S WORKING! Thanks!

And you don't need to disable Mini Miner
Only disable Remove Area Miner

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Well... the disabling mini miner bit is to reduce redundancy. Since area miners can fulfill the same purpose as a mini-miner (mine more and faster), since they both allow you to place more miners on the same field of ore. It's also confusing to have so many similar looking icons in the same row (mini-miner t1-5, area miner t1-5, etc). But if you're fine with all that mess, it'll still work.

As for the shinybobs thing.. hmm, I do like how they differentiated the different tiers of miners. Maybe I could add a check for that mod and change my machines to match. I'll look into it, I also like that mod.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Teaser image, shinybobs compatibility is on the way. Not all the rows will look as pretty as this one though.

New response