Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Miners

7 years ago

After looking at how you did the mod I went in and replicated it for the electric miner, its being tricky to align the miner but if ya want the work I've done on it to balance it drop me a msg on the forum and I'll send ya the file I've done

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Yeah, I was thinking about the miners, but since I usually play with Bobs Mods (with and without the ores, intermediates, and modules), I didn't think it was worth including, since you could just use large area mining drills to mine a larger space, with less miners, or use speed mining drills to mine the same amount of space, but faster. Adding mini-miners to that list would bloat it up super quickly, even if I only miniaturized the speed miners. And then the balancing...

I'll take a look though, see how it fits in vanilla-ish, at the very least.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Sorry about that had dont have a lot of posts on the forum so can't use private msgs yet -_- so dumb..... my gmail is the same as my usename just a . before zz

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

LOL, I hadn't actually noticed that it required a minimum amount of posts. Hopefully sent. Mine is.. not my username, sadly.
chris2reyes@gmail.com
In case I spelled it wrong

New response