Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Recipe not showing up if tech is already researched.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Example: if automation is already researched then the mini assembling machine 1 does not show up, same with automation-2, and oil processing with the mini refinery.

7 years ago

Ahh.. I had not done anything to check for that issue. Probably need to do a migration script or something then. Will fix

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Fixed for latest version

7 years ago

This is still occurring in version 3.1.1

7 years ago

Hmmm, steps you took to recreate this issue? I tested starting a new game without Mini-Machines, used Creative Mode to unlock all technologies, then loaded into the world with Mini-Machines; recipes showed up just fine. Then tested with adding Mini-Machines into a pure vanilla playthrough, recipes were added just fine again.

I would suggest checking to make sure the mod is properly enabled, I don't know what else could be the problem.

New response