Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Error after updating

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Updated yesterday and now I get this error:

http://imgur.com/C7OwxYe

7 years ago

I wont have access to my computer for a few days, but this might be a config issue or a mod incompatibility. Line 9 activates when there is an "assembling-machine-4", which should only activate when Bob Assembly is active and possibly also 5dims. If you have disabled the mini-assemblers in the config of mini machines mod, I didnt add a check if assembler existed, which could be the problem.

I would need to know if you changed mini machines config at all, and list of mods being used, please.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Figured out issue in private messages. Disabling mini assemblers in config while using Bob Assembly causes the problem. Cant upload a tested fix until the end of the week, but current best fix is to keep mini assemblers enabled in config until issue is resolved.

New response