Content
1 year, 6 days ago
Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power Storage

g Mod updates

8 months ago

Hey men, just downloaded your mod, it definitely looks interesting and you try to put some complexity into early game, and it can be seen that you would add something to mid and late game too. But men, some machines can't be placed because it's just sprite and half of your ores isn't properly named, and I am not even mentioning the research tree. There is some critique but with some work and love, these basics can be turned into function mod. And last update was 3 months ago. And I am going to try your other mods.

It's not like I know nothing about modding Factorio or Lua at all, but I want to learn and love to se someone make theirs mod too.

7 months ago

Hello, thank you for downloading my mod. Regarding your comment, thank you for your criticism, but I will say right away that at this moment in time I am in the army of my country and there is no time now to release an update for the mod. Yes, I know there are still a lot of improvements in the mod, but that’s why it says WIP (Work in progress) in the name of the mod. At the moment I'm thinking about everything on paper and trying to imagine it in my head, so I'll soon release an update where I hope the bugs you pointed out will be fixed. Thanks again, if you find any errors in this or my other mods, I will be very grateful.

New response