Maraxsis deprecated

Dive into the uncharted waters of Maraxsis, a world where the sea covers everything. Utilize submarines to explore, deploy fiber optics for long-distance signals, build pressure domes, and master the challenges of deep-sea logistics. But BEWARE: You aren't alone in these depths...

Overhaul
16 days ago
Logistics Enemies Environment Fluids Circuit network Manufacturing

g Sounds Amazing

22 days ago

Having a mod for Space Age already is insane. But I have to say, hats off. That sounds like a lot of work.

Btw, the mod that is listed as a dependency is a joke, right? right?

22 days ago

thanks! can't wait for 2.0 to break everything :)

also.. that dependency... don't worry about it

22 days ago

ok^^'

21 days ago

Wow ! Very nice mod. I like the underwater world with confined space in submarine and no possible exit (for the moment cause i m sure there will be a lot of addon to this mod).
Reference to Mr Franck Herbert is great. I think about some "freter" (yep contraction of fremen and spiter or biter) very hard to deal with so justifying the use of atomics in torpdedo.
Thanks for your work notnotmelon.

21 days ago

Can't wait

21 days ago

thanks!

21 days ago
(updated 21 days ago)

Makes me think of that game recently with the submarine. I've seen some breakdowns of it and reworks with the jump scare ending and stuff. That and Submarine Titans.

And it took me a bit to work to the rationale behind the naming of the world and its ties to Herbert's Dune franchise. So I did think "Maxis" before "Arrakis".

Finally, I am thinking pretty hard about brine pools now with your concepts and framework here.

New response