Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴

A fork of Factorissimo 2 focused on improving performance by implementing several 1.1 features. Can improve performance by 10X or higher. Also fixes several bugs from the original version.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Logistics

i Spidertron Logistics

1 year, 9 months ago

just saw the update with spidertrons...

got me thinking if we cant use trains how about the spidertron logistics mod? dang i have to test this when i am home :D

1 year, 9 months ago

ok they work inside but they dont see the chest on other surfaces :(

as u did got the circuit network to work do you think there is a hope to get logistic networks to work aswell?

1 year, 9 months ago
  1. Have you tried this mod? https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SpidertronPatrols
    It might work a bit better than spidertron logistics

2. Not possible. Logistics bots fly in a straight line from their location to their destination, they don't pathfind, especially not across surfaces, and even if they did pathfind there'd surely be no way to add custom routes using mods. You'll need a separate logistics network inside every factory building.

1 year, 9 months ago
  1. not yet but good idea :)
  2. i meant for the spidertron network
1 year, 9 months ago

got [C]: in function 'for iterator'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/script/travel.lua:88: in function <factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/script/travel.lua:87>

when i tryed to put a waypoint on the door to the factory.

and i could´n set a waypoint inside while the spidertron was outside

1 year, 9 months ago

got [C]: in function 'for iterator'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/script/travel.lua:88: in function <factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/script/travel.lua:87>

when i tryed to use a waypoint on the door to the factory.

and i could´n set a waypoint inside while the spidertron was outside

1 year, 9 months ago

got it to wok once but than it deleted all the waipoint from outside and when trying to get out itcrashed again :/ i think it wont work without a lot of scripting so no real point in doing it :(
sadly no self replicating Factorissimo BP´s

1 year, 9 months ago

Spidertron Patrols wasn’t written with cross-surface schedules in mind, so I’m not surprised that it doesn’t work (though the factorissimo crashing isn’t great!).

I’m currently working on some big improvements to Spidertron Patrols, and I’ll try and consider multi-surface schedules as I do it. Might not release for a couple of months though :)

New response