Enemy Race Manager

by heyqule

Add support to have multiple races of enemies and add various enhancements to enemy races. They become tougher as you kill them. Added aerial enemies to all races. Buffed defensive entities and some attacks to balance with high level enemies. Free For All games!! Please visit the mod page or search "ERM -" mods to download the new demo races.

Content
2 months ago
Combat Enemies Environment

g Error when linking command centers

a month ago

https://i.imgur.com/CCZUS3T.png

Hello,

I attempted to link two command centers together and received the above crash.
The command centers were on the same surface.

Please let me know if you require further information to diagnose this issue.
Thank you

a month ago

Is the issue able to reproduce on your save? If so, May you post your save?

Was one of command center under attack?

My guess is that one of command center destroyed/remove while it's trying to teleport.

a month ago

Neither command center was under attack.
It happened each time I tried it. I originally was trying it across 2 different surfaces.

Originally, I had setup the command centers in "satellite mode" from Space Exploration. I linked the command centers and it wasn't moving any of the units.
The units were huddled around the green boxed CC. The area around the red boxed CC was clear.
I manually picked up both CCs and set them both down to try to get it to work that way. That's when it crashed. I tried twice more and instant crash each time.
Then I picked up the one from the not-nauvis planet, and flew to Nauvis. I set it down manually, linked them, and it crashed again twice.

The below link has my save

https://easyupload.io/yfqk0f

If you cannot load the game for any reason and need me to reproduce the crash and upload a log instead, please let me know.
I appreciate you looking into this.

a month ago

I'm not able to reproduce the crash. But I do see units are not being teleport between command centers in your save. The valid check for processing teleport is failing. Hence teleport doesn't work. I loaded my other saves on the same game instance, the CC work fine. I see that the variable which passed into my teleport function are different between your save and my other save.

I suspect some mods are somehow interfering with it. I don't know which, since your save have a lot of them.

What you can try is this...
Load a new save with only K2 and Space Exploration. If it works, then you gradually enable more mods to see if they affect teleport.

Use command to add some Terran unit and command-center and electric-energy-interface. Place them on the new save to test the teleport.
/c game.player.insert{name="erm_terran/marine/mk3", count=20}
/c game.player.insert{name="erm_terran/command-center", count=2}
/c game.player.insert{name="electric-energy-interface", count=2}

New response