Enemy Race Manager

by heyqule

Add support to have multiple races of enemies and add various enhancements to enemy races. They become tougher as you kill them. Added aerial enemies to all races. Buffed defensive entities and some attacks to balance with high level enemies. Free For All games!! Please visit the mod page or search "ERM -" mods to download the new demo races.

Content
2 months ago
Combat Enemies Environment

g Dedicated server mode

1 year, 2 months ago

Is this supported on the headless dedicated server mode? I would love to have the Zerg as my enemies instead of the default bugs on my server.

1 year, 2 months ago

Yes. It supports dedicated server. My friend and I are playing with it on a private dedicated server.

1 year, 2 months ago

Nice, thanks for the quick reply.

1 year, 2 months ago

I am being asked to sync my mods (disable yours) on my client whenever I try to connect to my server.

1 year, 2 months ago

How did you set the server? Are you using offcial headless client or through docker?

Did you create a save on your client with desire setting and then drop the save to your server?

When you boot up the server, did you see any of my mod being loaded in the log? e.g enemyracemanger, erm_zerg and etc.
https://pastebin.com/zpNKiExT

1 year, 2 months ago

I have it loaded on my server, but for some strange reason, it says the mods are not located in the save. I created a save through the client first. I am running on windows server 2019 with the command line interface, not Docker.

1 year, 2 months ago

May you send me your save and post your server log as well?

1 year, 2 months ago

My save is 1.7GB, is that alright?

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

ya. I'm fine with that size.

btw. Does this save include the stacking issue? Is that from another save?

1 year, 2 months ago

I started a new game as my OS crashed and corrupted my save on my server. Sorry to have bothered you about this.

1 year, 2 months ago

What about your autosaves on the server? They got corrupted too?

I was very curious about your 1.7GB save lol.

1 year, 2 months ago

My suggestion is to copy the everything in mod folder from your client to the server, then start the server with your client generated map. See if that helps.

1 year, 2 months ago

Yea, I modified a radar to see a massive radius. How it corrupted was due to my RAID having a cache-miss (RAID-0), thus causing the data to be truncated. I disabled write-caching as of now so this will not happen again. Right now I feel like shit and will try again later when I do not fell like a zombie. Thank you for your time.

New response