Enemy Race Manager

by heyqule

Add support to have multiple races of enemies and add various enhancements to enemy races. They become tougher as you kill them. Added aerial enemies to all races. Buffed defensive entities and some attacks to balance with high level enemies. Free For All games!! Please visit the mod page or search "ERM -" mods to download the new demo races.

Content
2 months ago
Combat Enemies Environment

b Error after first encounter (not compatible with Natural Evolution Enemies)

2 years ago

Hi there,

I am getting this lovely error. I have been playing the game just fine. I did kill some enemies for the first time and this is what I get now when loading the game.

The mod Enemy Race Manager (1.7.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event enemyracemanager::on_nth_tick(31)
Unknown entity name: erm_vanilla/ne-spawner-yellow/2
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'can_place_entity'
enemyracemanager/lib/map_processor.lua:81: in function 'level_up_enemy_structures'
enemyracemanager/lib/map_processor.lua:94: in function 'process_enemy_level'
enemyracemanager/lib/map_processor.lua:153: in function 'process_chunks'
enemyracemanager/control.lua:241: in function 'handler'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:342: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:362: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:438: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:396>

Hope this helps
Matt

2 years ago

Hi

"ne-spawner-yellow" Which mods are you running that modifies enemies? My mod is not compatible with the one that added "ne-spawner-yellow".

Please try disable that mod and let me know which one caused the issue. I'll add it to incompatible list in upcoming release.

2 years ago

It comes from Natural Evolution Enemies or one of its variants. Your game will be fine after you disable that mod.

2 years ago

Hi heyqule,

I was about to report back with my finding but it seems that you have beat me to it. It is the Natural Evolution Mod! I spent like 1.5 hours disabling mods here and there and trying the save again and again.

Thank you again!

New response