Enemy Race Manager

by heyqule

Add support to have multiple races of enemies and add various enhancements to enemy races. They become tougher as you kill them. Added aerial enemies to all races. Buffed defensive entities and some attacks to balance with high level enemies. Free For All games!! Please visit the mod page or search "ERM -" mods to download the new demo races.

Content
a month ago
Combat Enemies Environment

g WOW but why not SC2?

3 years ago

Wow that is impressive!

But may I ask why you use the SC 1 graphics and not the SC 2 graphics? The resolution makes it feel out of place to me :(.

Good luck with it!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It's easier to extract the old graphic from SC1 as there are available tools on the net. I coded another tool that helps me automatically stich the images for factorio.

https://github.com/heyqule/factorio_starcraft1
It can probably modify to stich any 2d animation since it stich the images based on file numbers.

It would be a lot harder to extract sc2 graphic with its 3D models. The units probably have to manually extract frame by frame, and the unit lighting may probably look odd too. It's simply too much work for a demo lol.

I thought about using sc1 remaster graphic. But the animation file uses a different format that there seems no existing tool to extract it

2 years ago

Because SC2 is 3d ;)

1 year, 10 months ago

How about using remaster textures?

New response