DeepCore Exile


Start underground. The Nauvis surface is hostile and normal surface construction is forbidden; dig out cave space, use shafts, and build your factory below.

Overhaul
a day ago
2.0 - 2.1
2.79K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Combat Environment Mining Storage

g Grounding Pylons

a month ago

Hello, I can't have my grounding pylons to charge in any way, tried many things but nothing seems to work, it always stays powerless, what am I missing ?

Thanks.

a month ago

Ok finally found, was very simple but not intuitive : it needs to be power generated in the cave itself, not from above. fine.

a month ago

Thanks for the feedback. You found the intended behaviour: Grounding Pylons need electricity generated locally on the cave depth rather than power supplied from above. I agree that this isn't communicated clearly enough at the moment, so I'll improve the tooltip/status text to make the requirement explicit.

New response