Project Cybersyn - Logistics Train Dispatcher

Creates a feature-rich train logistics network through cybernetic combinators. With just this mod you can coordinate the economic inputs and outputs of your entire megabase.

Content
9 months ago
Logistics Trains Circuit network

g "Manager UI of some sort?

1 year, 6 months ago

For me personally, one of THE biggest reasons to use LTN is the LTN Manager mod. The game's own statistics are generally not useful to me, but a UI which shows a centralised display of items in a transport network is very useful. Is a tool like that available for this mod? If not, is one planned?

1 year, 6 months ago

Yes it is absolutely planned for the next major update. I decided to launch without this feature so I could release before the holidays, there simply hasn't been enough time yet for me to create it.

1 year, 6 months ago

Excellent. I'm only checking mods for a friend at the moment, but I would definitely pick this mod over LTN with such a feature. Honestly, just the ability to set new train schedules without having to bottleneck through a depot would be worth its weight in gold.

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

I was logging on to post essentially the same question. Very excited to see a manager is already in the plans!

1 year, 4 months ago

I've been using Train Log in the mean time

a month ago

any update on this?

30 days ago

Waiting for that update :(

2 days ago

Dev has stopped work, asked for someone to take over.

New response