Crushing Industry


Add early-game crusher variants for crushing sand to smelt into glass, and crushing ore and coal for more efficient smelting

Content
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
16.9K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Mining Manufacturing

i Landfill from sand

2 months ago

I suggest adding alternative landfill recipe just like in Krastorio 2 (50 sand + 50 water)

S6X ☆
2 months ago

Also mentioned here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/crushing-industry/discussion/6858d44a5082aefa5d758eca

I stand by my suggestion from back then that the recipe should be called "sandfill."

2 months ago

Thanks for the PR, and agreed! I'll get it merged in and updated next time I'm able to

2 months ago

Nice. Thanks. One thing tho - I wasn't sure about which of the recipes should be disabled, this new or Krastorio's, since there's collision now. I hid the new one.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I added this with 0.6.5/0.6.6. I did change the recipe to be 100 + 50 water, since landfill costs 50 stone and that made sandfill an objectively better recipe assuming you have access to water, and reduced the cost for landfill to 40 stone, so that sandfill being a better recipe is still achievable.

New response