Companion Drones 2.0: Remnant's Protocol

by Wearo

A standalone fork of Companion Drones, based on the original build. Drones that build, repair and fight on their own, with full and improved autonomy, research, and a story of their own from a lost civilisation. Must be run instead of the original mod, not alongside it.

Content
2 days ago
2.0
578
Logistics Combat Logistic network

g bug de inventario

4 days ago

while I was playing I got this error
O mod Companion Drones 2.0: Remnant's Protocol (2.4.35) causou um erro não recuperável.
Por favor, reporte este erro ao autor do mod.

Error while running event companion-drones-2-updated::on_tick (ID 0)
Index out of inventory bounds.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
...panion-drones-2-updated
/script/companion_inventory.lua:272: in function 'try_to_shove_inventory'
companion-drones-2-updated/script/companion.lua:977: in function 'return_to_player'
companion-drones-2-updated/script/companion.lua:1680: in function 'update'
companion-drones-2-updated/script/companion.lua:1697: in function 'update_active_companions'
companion-drones-2-updated/script/companion.lua:2016: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:72: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:70>

4 days ago

Sure, I'll get to it and report back when I figure out the problem.

4 days ago

I found the cause. When a companion came back to you with a completely full cargo, the mod tried to read one inventory slot too many and crashed. It happened with drones that have a small cargo hold, like Atlas, Flora and Aegis.

It is fixed now, and the fix will be in the next update (2.5). Until then, you can avoid it by emptying your companion's cargo before it gets completely full.

Thanks again, reports like this really help!

4 days ago
(updated 4 days ago)

The new 2.5 update is out. You can try to reproduce the bug. If it recurs, feel free to give me another report. Thank you for your report <3

3 days ago

I'm happy to have helped, I really like this mod<3

New response