Zirconium

by brevven

Adds zircon, zirconia, zirconium, and cermet to the base game. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, FE+, and more. Part of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Manufacturing

g How many more

2 years ago

I'm planning a playthrough with your material mods at some point, but If any more are created midway, adding them will be an issue... Do you have any plans on how many more mods you're planning to release?

2 years ago

This one was partly designed when Tungsten was suggested, so it was ready soon after. I don't anticipate another for a couple months at least, as I don't have any past the "early brainstorming" stages of design yet :)

2 years ago

Do you have a list of those early brainstorming ones?

I love the concept of a mod for a single material, especially the compatibility you have.

2 years ago

There are two that I've been starting to think through, but, they'll take some time yet.

• I have some ideas for a carbon-themed mod (it would focus more on pure carbon like graphite, diamonds, etc, rather than hydrocarbons)
  • People have been asking for various noble metals -- I was thinking of rounding it to Gold, Silver, Platinum & Palladium, and making a single mod dedicated to all 4. It still might end up differently, perhaps just 1 or 2 metals, early stages and all....

There was some earlier discussion in this thread, and others: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/bztungsten/discussion/60a32ae1dbffb19aa6eab4be

2 years ago

Sounds awesome. Looking forward to your work.

2 years ago

Seriously, these mods are fantastic. I consider them bread-and-butter parts of my Krastorio 2 + Space Exploration playthroughs. Keep up the great work, it's very much appreciated! I look forward to what you produce in the future.

New response