What is the smelting ratio in the vanilla game?
A column of 24 stone furnaces fully smelts 1 yellow belt of titanium ore and yields 1/5 of a yellow belt of titanium plates
Why not rutile, etc?
Basically, I'm trying to match the level of realism to the vanilla factorio level, with maybe a slight nudge towards more realistic.
Can you make Titanium compatible with another mod?
Yes, I'll give it a shot. Post a thread with your request!
A stacked recipe isn't showing up from Deadlock Stacked Recipes.
Use this bridge mod
I wish a recipe was not changed.
There is now a "Bypass recipes" setting. You can decide which recipes you want this (or each) mod to bypass modifications for. It requires a comma-separated list of internal recipe names. Eg.:
You must use the "internal"
recipe-name. If you're not sure how to find it, the easiest way is to use debug mode (
F5) and mouse over the recipe in your handcrafting window. Find the
recipe-name in the debug properties.
Detailed list of changes
(Steel plate changed to Titanium plate unless otherwise noted)
- Flying Robot Frame
- Low Density Structure
- Steam Turbine (Titanium added)
- Heat Exchanger (Titanium added)
All base-game "equipment" that used steel, any modded equipment that has "equipment" in the recipe name, including:
- Portable Solar Panels
- Belt Immunity Equipment
- Discharge Defense
- Energy Shield
- Night vision
- Personal Battery
- Personal Roboport
Space Exploration mod items:
- Alternate Low Density Structure recipe
- Space Transport Belt
- Space Underground Belt
- Space Splitter
- Space Pipe
- Space Rail
- Space Platform Scaffold (Titanium added)
- Aeroframe Bulkhead (Titanium added)
- Lattice-pressure-vessel (Titanium added)
- (with Deadlock Space Exploration bridge) Space loader, space stacking beltbox
Krastorio 2 mod recipe changes
- 10x Titanium ore yields average 2.5x titanium plates (16 seconds in stone furnace).
- 10x Enriched Titanium yields 5x titanium plates. (Requires Enriched Titanium tech)
- 9x Titanium Ore + 10 HCl + 25 Water yields 6x Enriched Titanium and some dirty water. (Requires Enriched Titanium tech)
- Advanced Tech Card uses "Flying Robot Frame" instead of "Electrical Engine Unit" to incorporate titanium changes.
Rare metals changed to Titanium Plate for:
- Electric mining drill mk2
- Advanced Transport Belt
- Advanced Loader, if enabled
Steel Plate changed to Titanium Plate for:
- Quarry Drill
- Singularity Lab
Stack Inserter & Stack Filter Inserter
Advanced Steam Turbine (Titanium added)
- All steel used in aircraft changed to titanium.
- Titanium added to afterburners.
- Depleted titanium ore fields leave behind titanium ore patches, deep core ore chunks can produce titanium chunks.
ModMash and FE+
- Mod's version of Titanium replaced with this mod's Titanium.
- A few additional minor recipe changes.
- Adds Titanium dust mashing and smelting.
- Titanium added to several higher tier recipes.
- Uses Pyanodons Raw Ores version of Titanium.
- Makes all applicable updates.
Note that because LDS and flying robot frames have different recipes in Pymods, this mod's experience is just a minor thematic tweak in this case, and mostly affects equipment, and any other compatible mods such as Aircraft, Jetpack, etc.
Bob's Revamp only
- Similar to vanilla, but Titanium applied to more recipes. Some recipes are not updated. Suggestions appreciated.
- Uses whatever Titanium is provided (Bob's or Bob's+Angel's)
- Makes some applicable updates
- Tries not to break Bob progression, so in many places, steel is left as steel instead of using Titanium.
- This ends up as the barest of tweaks, but it won't break.