Titanium

by brevven

Adds titanium ore to the base game. Titanium is mined with lubricant and used in Low Density Structures, Flying Robot Frames and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

i AngelBob processing

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Add custom items like bearing, spring, gears and etc (angelbob mods). This change can better design for extended mods like FE+, Krastorio, SE, ... Example of recipes you can check from AngelBob modpacks (recommend check with integration mods and addons), if the license doesn't interfere.

This addition can help fix some problems from bob mods when you don't use ores/plates. If is it real you can add config for enable/disable components.

P.S.
Recommend adding this idea for your mods:
Aluminum - roller chain (extended exoskeleton, steam turbine, warehouses from K2, AAI, Angel?), bracket (extended inserters, construction parts from SE), module case (for modules).
Tungsten - bearing (extended centrifuges, rocket silo), strut (extended inserters), pipes?, copper-tungsten plates (extended armor, extended machines), copper-tungsten pipes? (extended machines).
Lead - components for batteries.
Foundry - steel axle (extended gun turrets, mining drills, pumpjacks, radars, steam engines), steel bearing (extended gun turrets, mining drills, pumpjacks, radars, steam engines, chemical plants, cars, tanks, locomotives).

Integration with https://mods.factorio.com/mod/IfNickel - add nitinol. Plate (all extended machines), bearing, gears, pipes (extended tanks).

So, I hope you understand my suggestion! I think you can see what happened when you instal bob's mods without ores and plates - just steel and iron in recipes. And this addition can help some modpack makers with challenges.

New response