Titanium

by brevven

Adds titanium ore to the base game. Titanium is mined with lubricant and used in Low Density Structures, Flying Robot Frames and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

g Titanium with Vulcanite Blocks

3 years ago

First I have to say nice work with the mod. I'm asking if you can add recipes with Vulcanite Blocks when Space Exploration is active.

3 years ago

Sure, will do in the next couple days. Thanks for another great suggestion, and thanks for the kind words!

3 years ago

I've updated to add new recipes with Titanium ore + Vulcanite Block smelting. Different recipes depending on whether you are using Space Exploration or SE/K2 combined. In the latter case it uses enriched titanium. Saves on ore at similar rates to those base mods either way.

There was also a strange compatibility issue in 0.5.x Space Exploration core fragment generation that I've fixed. Do please let me know if you run into any issues!

3 years ago

The new recipe with Vulcanite Blocks doesn't allow Prod Modules but the enriched only recipe does. That's the only issue I seen so far it took me I just managed to get 1.1 working for me.

3 years ago

Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

New response