"To do good, work well, and lie low is the way" - Lao Tzu via Ursula K. Le Guin
Adds Silica, Silicon, and some basic Fiber Optics to the game. This mod is more of a "Vanilla+" type mod than a true game changer. It doesn't add any new buildings, just new recipes. All new intermediates can be made in furnaces or assemblers.
- Krastorio 2 (stone → sand → quartz → silica → silicon & optical fiber), and matter recipes
- Space Exploration + AAI, including delivery cannon
- Bio Industries, 248k (beta)
- ModMash Splinter - Electronics
- Other popular mods including Deadlock Stacking & Crating (GeneralTank), Strange Matter, etc.
Optional - More intermediates
If you were a fan of the additional intermediates in the Simple Silicon mod, there is now a mod setting to enable more intermediate recipes including Silicon wafers and Solar cells for production chains similar to those in that mod. If you want to add these to an existing game, update your mod settings, load your game, and type SiliconRecipes into the console (no slashes) and the recipes will be enabled.
New optional intermediate: MEMS Gyroscope
Change your more intermediates setting to enable!
Special thanks to snouz for a big graphics update.
Localization thanks to
- yokmp (de)
- Spectrus_Lexx (ru)
- TheoMarque (pl)
- sakuro (ja)
- PlexPt (zh_CN)
- S3BA (pl)
- x2605 (ko)
- Midnighttigger (en-gb)
More details to be added here as the mod matures.
Detailed list of recipes changes (Incomplete)
- Processing Unit
- Advanced Circuit (only if additional intermediates are enabled)
- Solar Panels
- Circuit network components are now based on fiber optics.
- Chemical Gel (silica)
- Materials testing pack (silica)
- Polarisation data (optical fiber)