Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g Mods mismatch on Mac

4 years ago

Hello Bob, or anyone that is a little bit better than me on syncing servers.

Well the Bobs logistics mod is working well when i am playing on my linux system.
As soon as im trying to connect over a mac operating system following Error occurs:

Mods mismatch detected!
bobslogistics: Mod contents are different even though versions are the same.

Well ive tried to install a older version, setting the server up via linux, manually install the mod (as a zip folder, and also extracted) but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone has a clue?
Best
Daniel

4 years ago

This is happening on two Windows machines as well for me

4 years ago

same issue my friend cant join my server because of this, we are both on win10

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

When it comes to desyncs, the best thing to do is report it as a base game error in the bug reporting subforum on the forums. https://forums.factorio.com/viewforum.php?f=7

This is because most of my mods are written to only use edited copies of base game material, IE, it copies of stock assets, there's no reason why this should cause a desync.
The exception to this rule would be if you use my Classes or Inserters mods, in which case it could be a scripting issue.

if the devs then say there's an issue with the mod, I'll look into it.

4 years ago

I asked around and some other people are also experiencing this issue. I looked into the mod itself and can't see a cause.

It's difficult to sort the issue out myself without further information, but I am looking into it.

New response