Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g Missing inserters

6 years ago

The inserter tiers disappeared. Was this intentional?

Right now there are
standard
fast
ultimate

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Same here, I have two identical mod collections on two computers, and on one of them there are coal powered inserter, yellow vanilla insterer AND yellow filtered inserter (after few hours of gameplay). On the onther PC there are only vanilla, almost every avaliable after one ro two researches. I have Angel's mods along with every bob's. I'm new to modding this game, also there are no clear descriptions about what each bob's mod does. Does mod installation order has anything to do?

EDIT: Turns out it depends on INSERTER OVERHAUL checkbox in mods configuration menu. It's unchecked by default.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

"turn this option on if you don't hate what bob did to inserters" -- is not intuitive.
description should be changed to something like:
"turn this option on to enable inserters added by bob's mods" or
"turn this option on to disable recipe changes to inserters made by bob's mods" or
"turn this option on to make inserters require progressively more difficult materials from bob's plates mod (does nothing if bob's plates isn't installed)".

the way the description reads now, (and for anybody new to bobs, or somebody who doesn't play without bobs and isn't sure what changes were made) ---it can be confusing.

New response