Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

b Robot stuck at Robochest when returning

7 years ago

Robots stuck at returning to robochechst - they all want to recharge only on the robochest's port - no matter there are many charging ports around - causing them to loose their energy to zero and stuck in front of the robochest

6 years ago

I do have the same problem. Is there any solution?

22 days ago

i'm also having this problem. has anyone found a solution? is there a particular way to lay out charging pads / robochests to stop this from happening?

KiwiHawk β˜†
22 days ago

My best solution is to not use robo chests. At least not until you get fusion bots. It's base game functionality that I don't know any good way around.

Personally, I use just a few roboports near where I want the bots to be (e.g. my mall) with the remainder of the factory covered with extenders and charging pads.

22 days ago

thanks KiwiHawk, so if i understand you right, you just use roboports (which have 4 charging ports) instead of robochests -- along with strategic placement of charging pads -- to mitigate the problem? i like the idea of robochests and the fact that they're quite compact, but if there's no way around this, i'll go back to roboports...

KiwiHawk β˜†
21 days ago

Yes, that's correct.

New response