Route your belts freely underground.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b Remove item from underground

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

How to remove item from underground? I cannot simply do it and I must use cut tool to do it. It's mess in my "underground world". I know I shouldn't abuse this mod/over use it, but I just want to play with it and I cannot, because it is too messy. I don't know if it is because of version, or because it is intended?

(what exactly happens is - progress bar when taking down is backing up to 0 every tick or so)

Also cut tool doesn't work too well with this mod. When I have some belts on navius and some belts in "underground world", they are overlaping and than I cut on it game crashes.

Could there be option to disable cut-paste compatibility?

How can I "normally" remove belts when underground?

As important note : I have mod that uses different worlds and might interfeer with my abilities on "another worlds" - space exploration. Perhaps this mod is preventing me from taking down stuff underground because .. some reasons?
I need to know if it is intended to work or not.

4 years ago

This is the fault of Space Exploration. It disables mining when in the "god controller" mode, because it uses that mode for the satellite uplink. Unfortunately there isn't a way to disable it just for the satellite uplink. You can hack Space Exploration to turn that "feature" off, if you like, by editing data-final-fixes.lua in the mod zip for SE.

3 years ago

where do I edit it and can you make a seprate mod so we don't need to mess around in the files?

3 years ago

Look for a line mentioning “god controller” and “mining speed,” and delete it.

3 years ago

Thanks this helped. For those who will face this problem too: comment or remove this lines from data-final-fixes.lua in the Space Exploration mod zip (located at %appdata%\Factorio\mods). I am using space-exploration_0.1.149.zip

data.raw["god-controller"]["default"].item_pickup_distance = 0
data.raw["god-controller"]["default"].loot_pickup_distance = 0
data.raw["god-controller"]["default"].mining_speed = 0.0000001
data.raw["god-controller"]["default"].movement_speed = 1

3 years ago

you don't have to delete anything, just change
data.raw["god-controller"]["default"].mining_speed = 0.0000001

to

data.raw["god-controller"]["default"].mining_speed = 1.0000000

that's the only thing needing to change

New response