- Update to Factorio 0.18.
- Fix that placing items in the editor view would consume two items. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5e1be7a0e60b78000b2d9135)
- Fix that items in the cursor would get lost when returning from the editor view. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5d7962f91c9aad000c1440dd)
- Fix bad release packaging.
- Fix crash on startup when transport belts use minable.results instead of minable.result. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5d6924d25c14aa000d86244d)
- Fix crash when building ghosts of underground belts on an invalid surface. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5d5d9c5a21274a000c210df0)
- Prevent robots from building connectors on invalid surfaces.
- Fix problems with building underground belts with bots where there are existing belts aboveground.
- Another fix for Infinity Mode instant deconstruction.
- More fixes for compatibility with Infinity Mode's instant blueprint construction and deconstruction. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5d57126d436acc000c5c2bea)
- Fix crash with Infinity Mode's instant deconstruction. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5d50443e3d64de000b67ff5a)
- It is now possible to build splitters on underground belt layers.
- Fast replacing connectors no longer dumps the entire buffer into the player's inventory.
- Fix some cases where multiple blueprint ghosts could be created on the surface when deconstructing underground belt.
- Add support for Space Exploration. You can now build underground belt layers on planets and moons, but not in orbit or deep space.
- Add support for 0.17 upgrade planner tool.
- Fix crash on load related to collision_mask in Factorio 0.17.53+.
- Fix a crash when building a ghost but the underground is already occupied. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5cc4cea5073cd9000df85673)
- Fix a crash when deconstruction is cancelled by another mod. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5caf480702246e000bb51a1f)
- Fix a crash when mining a connector marked for deconstruction by the cut tool.
- Add support for 0.17 cut tool.
- Update to Factorio 0.17.
- Add compatibility with TeamCoop. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5c3571eb246c07000d44eb81)
- Uninstalling beltlayer and then reinstalling it removes any old underground belts and their contents.
- Fix crash when using upgrade-planner outside the editor interface. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5c25659e4d145a000c5f1118)
- Fix crash on startup when buffer display is disabled.
- No longer try to automatically adjust connectors buffers based on belt speed and item stack size.
- Add setting to show connector buffer contents and allow manual interaction with buffers.
- Add setting for size of connector buffers.
- Construction robots can now use underground ghosts created by Replicating Belts.
- Fix potential crash when transferring special items (ammo, armor, blueprints, guns, repair packs, etc.). (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5bfe1d29fbbc13000d7c0d64)
- Remove biters from editor surfaces if rso-mod put them there in a prior version.
- Possible fix for crash when upgrading a map with earlier versions of beltlayer.
- Improve support for placing blueprints with a mixture of above ground and underground entities.
- Prevent rso-mod from generating biters on editor surfaces.
- Fix crash when placing a blueprint in the editor view.
- Fix possible crash on loading a map from a prior version.
- Fix crash on adding Beltlayer to an existing map.
- Major internal refactor based on common codebase with Pipelayer.
- Add compatibility with SeaBlock.
- Add compatibility with New Game+.
- Fix typo.
- Fix handling of underground belt recipes that use results instead of result.
- Fix handling of underground belt recipes with normal & expensive variants (https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=62567#p384246).
- Fix handling of underground belt recipes that produce more or less than 2 items.
- Reset underground when reinstalling to the same map.
- Placing an underground belt will remove any ghost on the surface for an underground belt.
- Fix not being able to place ghosts of underground belts in certain cases.
- Fix crash when reviving a surface ghost of an underground belt, but the underground is already occupied. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5bc3bf0efdd6480009122c03)
- Items picked up from belts while in the editor view that should not be placeable in the editor will not show in the editor inventory. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5bc75ffe5b1d0a000be0884e)
- Fixed crash when dirt terrain type is not available, e.g. alien-biomes. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5bb33bdacf62c8000be5a4e3)
- Fixed crash with mods that create unplaceable / unminable underground belts. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5bab42cef12235000be2528c)
- Fixed crash with upgrade-planner (Bluebuild, Upgrade Planner, etc.) (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5ba6c8ebe456dc000bbefa3d)
- Fixed inventory management with Upgrade Planner.
- Fixed crash when using a deconstruction tool underground.
- Updated Russian translation.
- Increase maximum buffer size to handle extremely fast belts. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5ba2573d4c9ce0000b78835a)
- Fixed recipes where the item name differs from the recipe name. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5ba240814c9ce0000a195182)
- Fixed recipes listing an underground belt as the main product. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5ba240814c9ce0000a195182)
- Added Russian translation by John_TheCF. (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/beltlayer/discussion/5ba23e9cb814420009bb8717)
- Reduced recipe cost to match 1 underground belt.
- Added migration to enable connector recipes on existing games.
Version: 0.1.0 - First public release
- Underground belt connector
- Interactive editor surface
- Blueprint/Logistic robot support
- Compatibility with underground belts added by mods