Autodrive

by Pi-C

Car equipment for train avoidance, logistic network integration, circuit network connectivity, fuel refill, ammo reload, vehicle repair, radio control, enemy targeting, and gate control.

Content
16 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

b [Fixed?] Logistic request not being fulfilled

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

EDIT: Hold off on this one. I found a setting that allows fulfillment from buffer chests. I'll see if it works when I get back to the main base.

All of my other items are being fulfilled except this one particular one. You can see it in the screenshot, I have explosive shells requested, and they are in a nearby chest, but they are not being delivered:

I have a save saved off if that's something you could use.

3 years ago

That was it; I needed buffer chests turned on.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

got it -> top left corner of screen - remote controler icon

where do you find setting to allow vehicle load from buffer chest? cant find it and really need it

3 years ago

There was a setting (accessible from the main menu) in versions 0.1.26/0.2.6, but I've removed it again for the current version (0.1.27/0.2.7). Instead, you can toggle requests from buffer chests for each vehicle separately in the GUI now. It's the second button from the right, the button with the buffer chest icon. :-)

Please note: This button will only be active if there's a logistic sensor in the vehicle grid!

3 years ago

Geez, I noticed only after posting that you've edited your question …

3 years ago

This appears to possibly be broken again, at least for me. It seems to register everything correctly. I can switch the buffer chest option for example, and the car reports back if it is or isn't using buffer chests. Also, the "trash" slots work. It just won't refill the logistics (locked) slots from any chest, let alone a buffer chest as would seem to be indicated here. As of writing this I'm on 0.18.40 but knowing there is an update out there, will probably shut down instead of just pausing when I stop playing for the night. If it suddenly starts working on 0.18.42 (or whatever it is tomorrow the rate they've been updating the past few days) I'll let you know.

On a side note: if it was working, should it work with "regular" chests or will it only work with buffer chests? My logistics network is built around storage chests. The only reason I have any buffer chests is for testing like this and they normally live in my character inventory and aren't actively used. I'd like to keep it that way at least for now.

3 years ago

This appears to possibly be broken again, at least for me.

OK, I'll check again…

On a side note: if it was working, should it work with "regular" chests or will it only work with buffer chests? My logistics network is built around storage chests. The only reason I have any buffer chests is for testing like this and they normally live in my character inventory and aren't actively used. I'd like to keep it that way at least for now.

It's like other requesters behave: "Allow requests from buffer chests" or whatever the setting is called will add buffer chests to the list of chests that will be searched for the item, it should not exclude storage chests.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This appears to possibly be broken again, at least for me.

OK, I'll check again…

Thanks. If you need anything from me, let me know.

It's like other requesters behave: "Allow requests from buffer chests" or whatever the setting is called will add buffer chests to the list of chests that will be searched for the item, it should not exclude storage chests.

That was my assumption, but when it didn't work that way, I thought I'd check to make sure I wasn't missing something.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I don't recall this ever really getting resolved, but I never said anything and then was away from the game for a little...still not able to request anything to the car (locked slots). I can only send stuff from the car (unlocked slots.) Any ideas? (I'm now running v1.1 btw.)

3 years ago

Looking into it …

1 year, 9 months ago

Look into it again? This was never fixed because it still doesn't work :o

My car or tank will never request things. It has logistic sensor, filtered slots with missing items.
A requester chest next to it will be fulfilled with the same items, so I didn't do something stupid like forget to add bots or items to the network.

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

I think changing lines 1348ff. of control.lua from

if i > requester.request_slot_count then
  break
end

to

if i > #input then
  break
end

will solve the bug. Can you confirm this?

1 year, 5 months ago

I think changing lines 1348ff. of control.lua from

if i > requester.request_slot_count then
  break
end

to

if i > #input then
  break
end

will solve the bug. Can you confirm this?

Fixed the issue for me

1 year, 4 months ago

Should be fixed in version 1.1.3.

New response